This week join Dana and Don from The Mediation and Family Counseling Group, LLC as they discuss and share the ups and downs and all in between on BLENDED FAMILIES. More than 65% of families are blended but not always smoothly. Learn from two experts on how to merge, embrace and accept and grow together in a way that brings respect, peace and legacy and new meaning to FAMILY.
Follow Us On The Web!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- MONEY VALUES
- What to do when Couple’s Counseling still keeps you Wondering about Divorce?
- DO YOU NEED A PRE-NUP??
- How the Courts Are Destroying Our Families
- All About Parental Alienation Syndrome
- Parent Alienation Syndrome known as PAS and the damage it does to your children
- Restructuring the Family
- Domestic Violence
- 3 styles of parenting.
- Becoming more Independent
- Raising the Conciousness of Post-Divorce Parents
- Should Post Divorce Co parenting training be mandatory?
- Child Support Injustices
- the Mind of an Abuser
- “New Beginnings” Radio Show
- Custody battles continued
- Are custody battles one-sided?
- Divorce can be a Rocky Road
- New Long Island Location in Rockville Centre
- Signs that your marriage may be over
Call us for a Free Consultation Phone: 917-662-7913 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Wantagh, Rockville Centre, Manhattan, Monsey and West Nyack offices Our Wantagh office serves Merrick, Bellmore, Wantagh, Seaford, Massapequa, East Meadow, Levittown, Island Trees, Bethpage and Hicksville. Our Rockville Centre office serves Valley Stream, Lynbrook, Rockville Centre, Baldwin, Freeport, Oceanside, Long Beach, Island Park, Malverne, West Hempstead and Garden City. Our Manhattan office, located on the Upper West Side, is easily accessed by bus or subway. Our Monsey office serves Nanuet, Chestnut Ridge, Airmont, Tallman, Suffern, Montebello, Welsley Hills, Pearl River, New City, Kaser, Spring Valley, Viola, Bardonia, Hillcrest, New Square and New Hempstead. Our West Nyack office serves Upper Nyack, Valley Cottage, Congers, Nyack, Bardonia, Central Nyack, South Nyack, Grand View-On-Hudson, Blauvelt, Orangeburg and Piermont.